RULES CONCERNING WITHDRAWAL
- A clear calendar month’s notice or a month’s fee in lieu of the notice is to be paid before a pupil is withdrawn.
- In all cases, except at the end of the Grade 12, a calendar month’s notice must be given before a student is withdrawn. Failure to provide the requisite notice will result in payment (or become adjustable against any balance with the School) of Fees for the full succeeding month. Exception may be made in case of a sudden transfer of government or military personnel.
- Those who leave the school in the month of May must in all cases pay the fee for the month of June.
- TC will not be issued until all dues are settled.
CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION:
Once the student has applied for the admission and the student is successful and selected in the admission test, after paying the fees within due time limit, the school confirms the admission of the child. In case the child withdraws his/her admission and doesn’t join the school, admission fee and one month tuition fee of the child will be payable by the parent to the school. Any refund if applicable will be done after completion of withdrawal application and formalities.
- The School is not liable to refund caution money to the Parents unless all outstanding dues have been paid in full.
- A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in school.
- Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds:
- Unsatisfactory progress in work
- Absence without approval
Caution Money Refund:
Caution money will be refunded if
- The child is a bonafide student of the school.
- Has applied for Transfer Certificate with at least one month’s notice period.
- Has cleared all previous dues.
All the three conditions stated above have to be met.